Sensitive to Your Needs
- Understanding and knowing what is important to you and making that important to us.
- Anticipating what you want and staying in front of your needs.
- Reaching out proactively when events happen that affect your planning goals.
- Understanding your choice to move away from large-scale banks and brokerages in favor of greater objectivity and intimacy associated with an approach that fits your needs.
- Facilitating multigenerational family meetings.
- Helping with uncomfortable conversations.
- Helping with transferring wealth and striving to ensure clients don’t outlive their income.
- Assisting with charitable planning.
- Helping you understand Social Security and Medicare.
Our Strategic Partners
We know that proactive and open communication between your financial, tax and legal strategic partners is critical to helping you pursue your financial goals and it is the key to helping ensure that your tax, estate and investment planning needs are aligned with your objectives. We welcome the opportunity to work with your estate planning attorney, CPA or other professionals to collaborate on your behalf working toward your goals.
If need be, we are happy to suggest to you a list of professionals that we have worked with on a regular basis. Our broad network of professional partners span multiple disciplines—including accounting, legal, mortgage, banking, property and casualty insurance, and elder care/senior living services—to provide you with access to the advice and guidance you require throughout the financial decision-making process.
Tax, legal and mortgage services are not offered by LPL Financial or affiliated advisors.
Disclaimer: Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Van Leeuwen & Company, a registered investment advisor not affiliated with LPL Financial. The LPL Financial representatives associated with this page may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX, UT, and VA.
Click here to read entire Disclaimer