Account View is available to clients whose assets are held with Van Leeuwen & Company. As such, clients will enjoy the digital convenience of secure online access to your portfolio from any device, anytime, anywhere at no cost to you.
- Provides accurate up-to-date information about your investments—at your fingertips.
- Secure online access to help protect your personal account information.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface allows easy navigation through accounts, positions, transactions and statements.
- When you sign-up for Account View, you have the added feature to receive your statements, confirms and transaction details electronically.
Want to learn about easy online access to your investments?Talk to us
For our planning clients, you have access to so much more information today than ever before. Everything, everywhere, all the time. There is an information race in financial services and Van Leeuwen & Company is well positioned with the expertise to interpret all of your financial data and implement comprehensive strategies to pursue your goals.
We have partnered with eMoney, a consolidation tool available to Van Leeuwen & Company, to help us address the needs of our planning clients.
- Greater communication methods; multiple device access no matter where you are.
- Consolidation of all of your assets and liabilities on one website.
- “The Vault”; the ability to house all of our clients important documents from insurance policies, to estate planning documents, to powers of attorney, to health care proxies, driver’s licenses, or anything you deem important to have access to when you are away from home.
Want to learn how we may help you with your financial planning goals?Talk to us
Disclaimer: Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Van Leeuwen & Company, a registered investment advisor not affiliated with LPL Financial. The LPL Financial representatives associated with this page may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX, UT, and VA.
Click here to read entire Disclaimer